I have no posts for March until now! I am so behind!
1. That all present will have humble and contrite hearts. (Is 57:15)
2. That the messages preached will be powerful only because God is powerful.
3. That the speakers will be filled with a passion for God’s grace to work in hearts and to glorify Himself.
4. For growth and the perfection toward Christlikeness of each student, faculty member and visitor attending.
5. That God’s glory will be evident in everything that is done.
6. That the gospel will be clear and that God will open the eyes of any who are not saved.
Having been required to attend Bible Conference since ninth grade, I am truly thankful for it. Not that I never groaned about it or that I wouldn’t mind having a spring break thrown in as well, I am immensely thankful for the wisdom of those who have decided that we need a time of spiritual refreshment. I cannot think of a year in which I have not benefited in some way from the conference.